“Dont miss the Sarkis omelet!”

Magnolia Pancake Haus
Ranked #15 of 4,625 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Mexico City, Mexico
“Dont miss the Sarkis omelet!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Most people will visit Magnolia for the pancakes and the applefrausenplatter (or the german name for it). Well, I have a different recommendation: The Sarkis omelet, with spinach, olives and greek cheese is something you should not miss!

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Texas
“Major Disappointment”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Was looking forward to something really outstanding and got something very ordinary. Was taken here for breakfast as a treat. Waffles with a peach compote sounded very enticing. What I got was an excellent waffle with some sliced canned peaches. Nothing like anything I would consider a compote. It was fine but not what I was lead to believe I should expect. Denny's or IHOP would have been just as good.

Maybe I tried the wrong thing but even my companion who had the corned beef hash was not impressed. Won't be in a big hurry to return.

Can eat just as well elsewhere at less expense and without a wait.

1 Thank southtexasnan
San Antonio, Texas
“Nice place with OK food”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

After hearing about the Magnolia Pancake haus, my friend and I wanted to try these world class pancakes. To my surprise the pancakes tasted to eggie, almost like a custard base pancake. The service was good, friendly, and fast. I would recommend it even thou I felt the pancakes were average at best. I will return to try the Bacon Waffles.

South Carolina
“The Best”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Food and service could not have been better. Had the banana's foster french toast and was the best I have ever had. My husband had an omelot which was very good and the rye toast was great. Went during lunch hour and had to wait 5 minutes to be seated. Will be going back again. Will be hard to decide whether to get the french toast again or try something different. Wish we had a breakfast place like this near our home. Also, it was not overpriced.

Pottstown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Absolute Best”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We went there specifically to try the Corned Beef Hash and the Apple Pancake breakfast thing that Guy Fieri profiled on his show. NOT TO BE DISAPPOINTED! The Apple Pancake could be a dessert! It was SO GOOD! Not being a huge fan of corned beef hash I must admit that it was delicious. Very cute and clean environment with friendly and attentive staff!