“dj is an awesome server the food was great!!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #2,577 of 4,629 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Neighborhood: Harlandale
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“dj is an awesome server the food was great!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Arrived at chilis after a long morning of errands & we were seated right away our server dj was fantastic & very helpful to answer any of our quiestions, even though the resturant was pretty busy he was still very attentive to our needs! We had the triple dipper with southwestern eggrolls , mozz sticks , & spinich artichoke dip, on top of that he brought us courtesy chips & salsa, the food was amazing , the appitizer was so big and fullfilling we decided to split an entree which was the honey chipolte chicken crispers w/ loaded mash it was served hot and the taste was incredible!!! I really reccomend if you visit this chilis to request dj as a server!!

• Visited January 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Needs better management!”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I'm one of those who doesn't like to complain. But this one just gets worst every time! the food is good but most of the servers Ive had are bad. They seem inexperienced and not well trained. The last time I went to this chili's, the server took very long to get to the table. We decided to order our food along with our drinks. That was the last time we saw her. Another server got us our drinks after a long wait. After about 40 mins, our food would not come out. We asked for our server and decided to take our food to go as it was getting late. A manager came and apologized and asked us "What happened?" My answer was, "sir you tell US what happened!" He was unable to answer back. Maybe this was just a bad day for them

TX
“Bad again,, won't go to Chili's anymore”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

OK... we tried another Chili's when leaving from a San Antonio Visit. This one is at 12503 W. Interstate 10. We got the 2 people deal for $20. I ordered Fajita's (Chicken) and my husband a Burger. I tried to eat mine and just couldn't do it! There was absolutely no taste/flavor/seasoning on the Chicken, bell pepper or onion; needless to say the onions burned/black crispy on the very bottom on a sizzling platter! They refunded mine and brought me a side salad, that is about all I wanted after that. Seriously, the chicken pieces were cut very thick (not like fajita meat) and I just told them they were the worst fajita's I had ever had. We will not try another dish at any Chili's.. this was the topper of bad experiences for us at Chili's! There are too many places to choose from to settle for this kind of food!!!

• Visited July 2011
St. Louis Area
“This was a typical Chili's”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

We went for supper on a Monday night. No waiting and good food. It was a typically good visit to chili's.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like chilis strawberry...”
Reviewed October 15, 2009

I like chilis strawberry lemonade, their chicken cesar pitas, their chicken tacos with guacomole and rice and black beans..

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook