“Winner!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Both days I stopped in received great service. Audrey and Bri were absolutely twoof the best bartenders I have experienced. It was busy and they were thorough, friendly and quick on taking care of customers and the servers drink orders.
Locals I spoke with were so friendly as well.
Shiner on tap! Bartenders were friendly and stayed on top of things. It's nice to experience great service which is not always the case now days.

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I have been here many times and tried a few different items, I'll say the burgers are just ok, but most people don't come here for the burgers It's the chicken wings, they are the meatiest compared to most places, but I also come back for the fried pickles, they have just the best flavor. I've had bad service here and I've had ok service, most of the time the girls can be pretty rude, but if you want some of the best wings all around go to Hooters and order the fried pickles and a beer.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Before I ate the hot wings at Hooters, I thought the wings were sloppy and wet with sauce - I apologize, they were not. The wings are very tasty. I like the Bar-B-Q flavor wings and the very mild hot wings. The root beer was great also.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

ok, so it's hooters. However, their burger is to die for-and four of us agree on this. Go for the burger, stay for the idle amusement.

Reviewed December 2, 2011

Ok, so the service is never really great, the girls are slow and expect to be tipped, however, the only food I order are the wings, probably the best ever.