“Fast food Italian.”

Neighborhood: Northwest Side
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Fast food Italian.”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I've always considered this place as fast food Italian. It's not authentic or even that great. I just go for the endless salad and soup. That makes for a good lunch, but they take so long I can't go there without spending two hours on lunch.

Visited May 2012

“Italian!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I haven't found an Olive Garden I didn't like. They consistently have good Italian food and a nice atmosphere.

Visited June 2012
Austin, Texas
“Love”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I love italian food, and of course you must come here. Lot of options.

Visited May 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Artichoke Dip the best in SA!”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The Olive Garden off 281 is a restaurant I occassionally patron. The service is always good and the wait is usually not to bad.The best thing on the menue aside from the salad is the artichoke dip. The dip is incredible and can be a meal in itself! The artichoke dip is one of the reasons I go to this restaurant. The only BAD thing about this place is that there is NO parking and very limited handicapp spaces!

• Visited March 2012
Ajijic
“Good value”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

My wife and I have been several times to this Olive Garden on our shopping trips to San Antonio every time we have had very good friendly service and good food must have good management

• Visited June 2012