“Exquisite food, impeccable presentation and phenomenal service!”
Review of Francesca's at Sunset - CLOSED

Francesca's at Sunset
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Overall experience was excellent! Was not expecting such a beautiful restaurant and the entire wait staff was in synch with one another, making the evening more enjoyable. The sunset was the icing on the cake!
The red snapper was flavorful and cooked to perfection and the filet was better than anything I've tried--- including Bohanan's!

Will be returning soon!!!

There are newer reviews for Francesca's at Sunset

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I came to Fracesca's on a date with my girlfriend and had an amazing dinner experience. The wait staff was very fast, friendly, and helpful. The food blew us both away when it arrived not only did it look amazing, but it tasted out of this world. We will definitely be coming back to eat here, and most definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great meal.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Husband and I decided to check out Francesca's at Sunset for a quiet, romantic dinner and were blown away by the food and service. I was feeling adventurous that day and ordered the Fransescsa's catch of the day and was thrilled with the red snapper. Everything- atmosphere, ambiance, service, food, view (they sat us overlooking the hill as the sun set)- was impeccable. Many thanks to our server Jeremy and especially sous chef Steven for such an amazing dining experience. We absolutely cannot wait to come back!

1  Thank Florecita86
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I like to start off that as the resort is a beautiful place with great scenery. Walking into the restaurant, I noticed the layout was properly setup to have most of the tables viewing the beautiful San Antonio sunset (as well as seeing the rest of the hilly resort). The staff was very friendly and gave me a warming welcome. Jeremy was our waiter along with the help of others (I believe Jaime was another one). Both servers were great. Other people that were very helpful at other times were Phillip, Megan, and Betty. They explained to me the menu, what they would be serving me, and explaining all the the details of the food items. The food was extraordinary. I was surprise how good the quail entree was. I've never had quail before and it was just amazing. (Quail breast was very juicy and had a lot of flavor) My lamb was perfectly cooked and was infused with a lot of flavor. Thanks to Stephen (sous chef) for making my Wife and I's food and making it the best tasting experience ever!!!! My and wife would definitely come back again.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

The service was great and the food was even better! I couldn't have asked for anything better than the romantic atmosphere, great service and fantastic food. The rack of lamb was cooked to perfection and had just the right amount of seasoning.