“Great Food, Great Beer” 5 of 5 bubbles

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #2,496 of 4,589 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Navarre, Florida
“Great Food, Great Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Outback presents a varied reasonably priced menu that is cooked to perfection. Great service and if you enjoy Foster's beer, this is the place to go. Call ahead 10-15 minutes for seating rather than wait till you get to the restaurant.

• Visited March 2013

“Very Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I had never been to an Outback Steak House until my trip to TX and we went twice. We do have them around home, but I just never bothered to go. Anyway I loved that they also had sea food. I like sea food, but my fiancé is not a big fan of it, so I rarely get to have it when we dine together. He chose the steak, which he said was alright, but he has had better. I tried the Mahi with artichoke hearts and I loved it. I ordered it both times we went. I thought the price was good for my meal. I hope they have the same menu where I live! I will for sure try this restaurant chain again! Wish it was more budget friendly, so I could go more often. :)

San Antonio, Texas
“I love the Blooming Onion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I love the blooming onion. The onion and a coke is all I mostly eat but my husband eats Prime Rib! The prices are great.

• Visited September 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Pretty good service, marginal food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Outback is recently lacking in the food quality in my opinion. Visited tonight only to receive mediocre prime rib that was of very poor quality that was priced like a premium cut of meat.

Service was decent. Friendly but a little slow.

This is not the same caliber restaurant that it was 15 years ago. In San Antonio I would recommend The Barn Door as a great alternative.

“Steaks are average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

Their coconut shrimp appetizer is good but steaks are nothing to write home about.

Visited February 2012