“Overrated”

Ranked #25 of 4,645 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Rosario's Mexican Cafe y Cantina serves up traditional South-of-the Border specialties in a contemporary setting. It has consistently been voted Best Mexican Restaurant in San Antonio by local food critics. Come see us soon!
san antonio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overrated”
Reviewed February 24, 2009

This place is so overrated! This is a tourist money trap! Rosario's wants to present cutting edge cuisine but fails to deliver.

Cost: $$$$
Atmosphere: Too Loud and Unorganized.
Service: Slow

Spring, Tx
“Best Mexican Food I ever had”
Reviewed December 30, 2008

San Antonio, TX 12/28/08 Rosaio's

Have been living in Texas for the last 33 Yrs. Have had my fair share of Mexican food (Almost Weekly). I must say this is the BEST Mexican food I have tasted - Period. When visiting San Antonio this is a must stop, Take the Bus /Trolly (Blue Line) from the Alamo. It's a 5 Min ride and only a $1.00 and 1 free transfer (Round Trip)

Rich
The Woodlands, TX

“Great chicken nachos!”
Reviewed December 28, 2008

Great chicken nachos!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love the chorizo enchiladas.”
Reviewed December 13, 2008

Love the chorizo enchiladas.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
boston,ma.
“Great enchiladas !!”
Reviewed November 26, 2008

My wife and I visited Rosario's after exploring the King William district and working up an appetite. We both loved the place. We both had the enchiladas and they were excellant. There were a lot of locals having lunch which to me is always a good sign. Our waitress was really friendly and I wouldn't hesitate to go there again.

Thank ricka..