“Disappointment”

Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Disappointment”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I found this Thai restaurant about 5 years ago and loved the food. Last night I was disappointed with my favorite dish the Yum Nau. The cucumbers were very bitter making it unpleasant. I am not sure what has happened, but at previous visits the place was packed and now it was not.

Visited August 2013

“Great Pad Thai”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had the pad Thai while we were near Ingram. She had with shrimp, mine chicken. We like to start a new Thai place with the pad Thai to compare to others we've had in the past. You can pick heat from 1 to 10( being hottest). She had 4 and I 8. Both were pretty hot, but very good! I can still taste the food on the way home and it was good. We will come back!

2 Thank AnnArborBarber
San Antonio, Texas
“Great food but not much on ambience”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place has food that is outstanding...everything I have tried. Get it mild, medium, or way too hot depending on your personal taste. Come for the food not the atmosphere because the later isn't much, but who cares the food is great. Try the pineapple fried rice. All I can say is WOW.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank AndrewS_67
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

This place has the best Thai food on the northwest side of town. It's on Evers rd off of 410 a few blocks outside the loop. Lunches are very reasonable and food is always fresh and tasty.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Cocoacity
“One of the best.”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

This restaurant is in close competition for best Thai in the city. Go for the lunch specials; fast service, good portions. Be hungry for dinner as the portion sizes increase. Try thier various curry selections.

Visited November 2011