“Delicious!!!”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I love Carrabba's. We make it a point to eat there every time were in town. Their bread and herbs with olive oil is super good. They have the most delicious chicken...Pollo Rosa Maria. Plain delicious. They also have the best Red Sangria. A must-have!

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed December 23, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat and we go there for any special occassion - birthday, anniversary and when family or friends visit. We just went there last night for a special Christmas dinner, just the two of us.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Went here on a Saturday night. It was pretty crowded so I sat at the bar. Service was acceptable and the food was very enjoyable. Carrabba's restaurants, for a chain are usually pretty good and this one was very good.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I came to San Antonio for house review AND, Carrabbas. We don't have one anywhere near us in Ca. I took the wife and our daughter and really pushed them to sit at the counter directly in front of the cooks. What a scene! There were 6 guys all working their rears off at dinner time. I mean it was a highly choreographed production. The lead man still had time to answer my questions and since I showed a lot interest, received samples. They are amazing. And when our food was ready, we received it one minute after being prepared. Hot and great. Had several dishes and always been very pleased. Even tried things I'd never eaten before as I thought it would be done well.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Although the name is Carrabba's Italian Grill, it also offers steaks, chops and chicken entrees available in most non-italian style restaurants. Has a good selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts. Prices of entrees range from about 15-25 +/-2, although pizza and some pasta dishes may be less. The food is well-prepared and very tastey. Small loaves of delicious hot bread are included in the meal and the basket is refilled as requested. Wine is offered by the glass or bottle, with a good selection available. Seating consists of booths and tables. Service has always been exceptional.
I highly reccomend this restaurant for the quality of food, value and sevice.
The restaurant and bar seem to be crowded every night of the week, particularly after about 7 p.m. But, even then, the wait is usually short and well worth it.