“Satisfied”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed January 8, 2013

i hadn't been to Lubys in year, but i was glad we stopped at a good one. Plenty of food for a good price. We didn't realize the kids plates came with Jello but our waitstaff notice neither of the girls had one so he asked if we wanted some, so he went and brought back to. Waiter was a little too fast, we would ask for something and before we could tell him what all we needed he was off, felt bad about making him go back but he didn't wait til we finished.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Always good,easy cafe to run into and know the food will be good.I believe that Luby's tries to keep cost reasonable for so many that enjoy there food, and have grown up eatting at their many locations for 40 plus yrs

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I stopped by today for a quick meal with two gentlemen and the food was great. I paid $27 for two people which was a little more pricey than I thought it would be for the style of food, service (it's similar to a buffet line with a tray), and the establishment. The food, on to itself, was very good (8/10), the actual building/decor was on the lower end (5/10), and the service was ok (6/10). Overall, it was a quick fill up stop. Would I go back? Sure, if it was in the way though I wouldn't go out of my way to come here. Average, overall.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

A visit to Luby's is almost always a good experience. The food is usually good and the staff is friendly. My only problem with Luby's is the price. Can't afford to eat there very often.

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Excellent pork chop, vegetables had no flavor or seasoning at, tasted like they were straight from the can. Cake was mot fresh, ice tea was very good. Food only luke-warm.