“motel delivery”

Ranked #104 of 4,645 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Welcome to Tony Roma's -San Antonio. Located on the river walk in the River Center Mall,just downstairs off Commerce Street we have been a river walk favorite since 1985. With both inside and outside, river side dining, Tony Roma's is a favorite with locals and visitors alike. Tony Roma's is the place to visit for casual dining on the river walk (or as we like to say "Riber Walk.") Serving ribs, steaks, and seafood, Tony Roma's is the largest casual theme restaurant chain specializing in ribs in the world. With nearly 200 restaurant locations in 17 states, 33 countries and six continents. Our bar scene is also very popular. Featuring 29°F Drafts, Local and Texas Craft Beers, Handshaken Margaritas, and unique specialty cocktails, our bar is a favorite among the river walk crowd. Come and check us out. Let us know that you saw us on TripAdvisor!
Rockport
“motel delivery”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I loved bikewaiter.com for the quick delivery, food was hot and nothing missing. Delivered well within the 40-50 minute time range given when ordering.

Visited May 2013

“Expensive and disappointed.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We went to Orlando Florida Tony Romas and was amazed with the food and the atmosphere. So we saw there was a Tony Romas in the Riverwalk Mall. So we was excited to try it. We was seated right away. We looked at the menu which is way overpriced. We went ahead and ordered because we was there and hoped the food was goin to be exceptionally good for the price. We was extremely dissatisfied. I ordered the 3 filet mignons. It was just ok nothing special and definately not worth the price. My husband ordered the ribs and chicken fingers and he said he had better at 54th st for half the price. We also ordered the onion loaf which I loved in Orlando. It was very bland no flavor nothing like the one we had in Orlando. They took it off the reciept but was still disappointed with the whole experience the service was slow to get the check and to pay for it we actually had to ask another server to help us but he said he couldnt and got our waitress for us. I felt we wasted $70 and would not go back again.

• Visited March 2013
Spain
“Try the steaks - excellent”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had 3 medallion filet steaks, each with a different topping - absolutely fabulous. We were pushed for time with a theatre booking, staff were very accommodating, friendly and helpful. Nicely placed on the river walk and the Mall too.

• Visited May 2013
“Shared meal with fruit flies”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Ate here during a recent business trip to San Antonio. I had the ribs and my dinner partner had a rib-eye. The ribs were alright, steak o.k. We were intrigued by a menu item of bacon mac and cheese that our waiter said was his favorite side. We ordered it to split between us and I was really glad that I had the loaded mashed potatoes as my primary side. The mac and cheese tasted like it was right out of the box and it was topped with crumbled bacon and burned breadcrumbs. Not impressed. Now to the fruit flies. I ordered a glass of wine and as soon as it arrived we were joined by several fruit flies, one of which that decided to share my wine. Our waiter was very nice and brought me another glass but the flies returned. I suspect that it came from a bottle that was left open. He took the second glass away also, offered me another replacement which I declined and did not charge us for either. Overall I wasn't impressed, food was nothing special. Service adequate but not outstanding. I'll go somewhere else on my next visit.

• Visited April 2013
Las Cruces,NM
“Average place to eat”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were at the Riverwalk and we decided to try Tony Roma's for dinner. We had a combo meat of steak and ribs. The price was reasonable and the taste is average. Service was good though and we sat outside to have a nice view of the Riverwalk and listen to the outdoor music.

Visited April 2013

Been to Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks? Share your experiences!