“I see Food”

Sea Island Shrimp House
Ranked #106 of 4,883 Restaurants in San Antonio
Neighborhood: Uptown Loop
Description: Sea Island Shrimp House specializes in wild-caught Texas Gulf shrimp. Guest favorites include Lemon Pepper Fish and Shrimp, Charbroiled Shrimp, Shrimp Salad, Stuffed Shrimp, Shrimp Linguine, and more. We also serve Grilled Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Gulf Oysters on the Half Shell, Catfish, and Flounder, when available. Not a seafood fan? Enjoy our juicy Steaks, Burgers, Beef Kabobs and Grilled Chicken. Soups, salads and a variety of appetizers, including Shrimp Cocktail, Mexican Shrimp Cocktail, Calamari, Ceviche and more keep our guests coming back time after time!
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Food is great! Price is right, Atmosphere is deceiving... Its a very laid back atmosphere, super casual ;-) The food taste great!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Being going to sea island since the 60's always great quality at a reasnoble price, better than any national chain, not fancy just good.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

they are the best because my grandmal and my uncle and my friemds work there to and i love there food

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Little has changed over the years. Not fancy, but good food at good prices. Can't go wrong with the shrimp. Hushpuppies are nice also. Not for first dates, but for long time friends.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Close to my hotel I thought I'd get me some Texas Gulf Shrimp. I went for their popular item Grilled Shrimp (3 skewers of shrimp that is seasoned wtih lemon peper and grilled). It was partially breaded, which was weird. It was slightly charred, which I didn't like. It ame with fries and coleslaw. Those were average as well. For $10.99 it was priced right, but it just didn't live up to my expectations.

1  Thank JJBlondie