“You can't get a real margarita here, but you can have a lot of fun.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #271 of 4,602 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“You can't get a real margarita here, but you can have a lot of fun.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I asked for a margarita with no sweet-n-sour or mix. Just lime, orange liquor and a good tequila. They had no limes or lemons to squeeze and used "real-lime." However, the bar-keep was quite accommodating and "fixed it" with another pour of tequila. The food was marginal, but the clientele was having a good time, with made dinner more fun.

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“It did not nip me!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Been here for a few days and saw Joe's whilst on the Riverwalk and decided to try it out.
My waitress Luna was excellent although new to the restaurant she was very professional.
I had a bucket of prawns which tastes good and the full lobster which was very tasty.
I went there alone and possibly better to go in a group to get the atmosphere but I had no problems overall with the quality of my food, would I go again probably not.

Waconia, Minnesota
“Bad service, long wait, wrong food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

First we were a family of 5, stuck in a corner by the bar. Very tight seating. When beverages were bought out, my youngest pop had no taste... it was charged water. Then we all ordered... wanted one of the specials, but they all had sausage and no substitutes. This was disappointing since it is lent and many folks don't eat meat on Friday. Then our food came out my other daughters food was wrong. The server offered to bring out the right food. Nearly 45 minutes later after the rest of us had already finished eating, the right food finally came. And it was cold.

Ponteland, United Kingdom
“Finger Licking good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

This place has recently re opened after a major update. Situated on the Riverwalk it has a great location. Servers were still learning their trade but friendly and helpful. Food was fantastic, crab delicious.

• Visited March 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Friendly Managers and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I am a die hard seafood fan. I went to this Crab shack last summer. Everything exceeded my expectations. The food was great!! The head manager kept coming to our table to make sure everything was going well and was extremely friendly and helpful. Next trip to San Antonio i will be coming back.

• Visited August 2012