“Good seafood on the Riverwalk”
Review of Landry's Seafood

Landry's Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 4,671 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Nestled along the beautiful River Walk in Downtown San Antonio, Landry's Seafood is a Texas Gulf Coast legend. Located in the heart of the city, Landry's is centrally located near the many hotels and unique shops of the River Walk and just a short walk from the Alamo. A refreshment from Landry's extensive drink menu is the ideal complement to an evening on the waterway, and a dinner featuring fresh seafood, succulent steaks and mouthwatering desserts is the perfect highlight to an exciting day in San Antonio.
Davie, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good seafood on the Riverwalk”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had a wonderful meal at Landry's. For the price I thought the quality of food was high. Service was very good.

• Visited June 2014

Marksville, Louisiana
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Our party of 8 was seated promptly. Our waitress was very cordial and helpful. We never had to ask for anything more than once. The food was good and the beer was cold. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA
“Restaurant is ok, but avoid the bar”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The hostess said the wait would be about 45 minutes, and my husband and I were looking forward to a little pre-dinner drink in the bar. Unfortunately it was not to be, as the servers never took our order during the 45 min wait. Twice they passed by and promised to "be right back" to take our order and the table next to ours (who confessed they had a similar problem getting service) even asked the waiter to assist us, but 45 minutes passed and we were never served.

Once in the restaurant, the server was nice enough and the food was good, but the hard sell for their loyalty program was obnoxious.

All in all, it was mediocre at best.

• Visited July 2014
North Vernon, Indiana
“Very Dissappointed.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The atmosphere is very nice. I ordered Oysters and they were the worst I had ever attempted to eat. I sent them back and did not eat that night. I cannot understand why they would even serve them. I am not talking not goo I am talking gross. I was told by the waiter that they come out of a jar.

• Visited March 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
“Pricey, but good”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Consistently good food, and excellent service. Way better than most of the other restaurants on the Riverwalk. Inside seating is quiet and nice, while they also offer a few riverside tables in the heat and crowds. Good drinks, nice food, and friendly staff make the sticker shock of the bill just a little softer.

Visited June 2014

Been to Landry's Seafood? Share your experiences!