“Not bad”
Review of Landry's Seafood

Landry's Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 4,786 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Nestled along the beautiful River Walk in Downtown San Antonio, Landry's Seafood is a Texas Gulf Coast legend. Located in the heart of the city, Landry's is centrally located near the many hotels and unique shops of the River Walk and just a short walk from the Alamo. A refreshment from Landry's extensive drink menu is the ideal complement to an evening on the waterway, and a dinner featuring fresh seafood, succulent steaks and mouthwatering desserts is the perfect highlight to an exciting day in San Antonio.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We made reservations to dine here on a Saturday night. Our service was good, our waiter attentive and it was not crowded like Saltgrass that night. We sat by the riverwalk, which I thought would be good, but I didn't like how anyone passing by could almost touch our plates. Id go for inside window if I could do it again . My ribeye was good and my husband liked his chicken and rice dish.We would eat here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,135)

Reviewed September 15, 2013

next to river walk. short distance from Alamo. We liked the service and the food we got was very good. You can sit outside by the riverwalk or inside air conditioned. We ate in the bar area next to windows showing the river walk. Great service and good seafood.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were placed in the wine room near the bar where a live band was performing, it was too loud to say the least. Our waiter was lousy and food was not much better. We will never eat here again.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

The food was great the service excellent and to top it off they had live music by a band who played great music!! Jazz, Latin, 80's, classic rock etc...I wish I'd have known about this spot before instead of my last night in San Antonio..

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We have eaten at other Landry's in different locations and found the food to be much better. The service & atmosphere were great but food was just okay.