“Fantastic Location and Atmosphere”
Review of Landry's Seafood

Landry's Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 4,727 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Nestled along the beautiful River Walk in Downtown San Antonio, Landry's Seafood is a Texas Gulf Coast legend. Located in the heart of the city, Landry's is centrally located near the many hotels and unique shops of the River Walk and just a short walk from the Alamo. A refreshment from Landry's extensive drink menu is the ideal complement to an evening on the waterway, and a dinner featuring fresh seafood, succulent steaks and mouthwatering desserts is the perfect highlight to an exciting day in San Antonio.
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I was in town for a conference and wanted to take some colleagues out for dinner. I wanted to eat somewhere on the the riverwalk close to our hotel (Hyatt Riverwalk) and I wanted it to offer a variety of food. Landry's certainly fit the bill. We had the calamari and stuffed mushrooms for appitizers and I had the stuffed flounder. The food was very good, and the service was excellent. The atmosphere was perfect for our group. They can easily accommodate larger groups. The wine and beer list was also great. Everyone left full and happy. It wasn't cheap but met my expectations

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband loved his...a seafood platter. I had the crawfish étouffée and it was mediocre at best. It didn't really have a good flavor to it. Highly disappointed after it cost $18 for my dish.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I stopped by this very busy restaurant while walking along the river walk ( A must do if your visiting) and had a yummy and delightful dinner! They made the best drinks that we had during our 4 days in San Antonio, Try there Mojitos. Went back two nights later for dessert and drinks and had outstanding service once again. We will defiantly go back to Landry's again next time we are near one.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Food was good but over priced! Our waiter evidently had too many tables to keep up with as his service was poor

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The experience started off well. The waitress came, introduced herseld, took our drink. Orders, returned with all but one dring and left. 5 minutes she passed by, we got her attention and asked what happened with the last drink. She said they were swapping out the keg and would be back with the dring soon, which she was, but she did not make us aware of this. They may have been under staffed... Meaals were overly saucy, salty in general un apealing. Stuffed mushrooms had squishy stuffing, calimari were over breaded, pasta was overcooked and swimming in sauce. I did have a Wedge salad that was good and shrimp on a skewer that also was good.