“Good seafood great atmosphere!!”
Review of Landry's Seafood

Landry's Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 4,645 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Nestled along the beautiful River Walk in Downtown San Antonio, Landry's Seafood is a Texas Gulf Coast legend. Located in the heart of the city, Landry's is centrally located near the many hotels and unique shops of the River Walk and just a short walk from the Alamo. A refreshment from Landry's extensive drink menu is the ideal complement to an evening on the waterway, and a dinner featuring fresh seafood, succulent steaks and mouthwatering desserts is the perfect highlight to an exciting day in San Antonio.
Upper Arlington, Ohio
“Good seafood great atmosphere!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Delicious seafood on the Riverwalk. Service was great until it started to rain Then we couldn't find our server to collect our check, it took over a half hour just to do that! Food was great atmosphere was wonderful sitting outside on the Riverwalk can't get much better than that!!

• Visited April 2013

Royal Center, Indiana
“Great Food/Great Service”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The waiter was very helpful in helping us decide on our meal. He was very attentive. The chef accommodated my request for mixing 2 sides and leaving out the ingredients I didn't want. The food was outstanding. We sat along the river walk which is a must in my opinion!

Visited March 2013
Illinois
“Great happy hour”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The bar is up on the street level, not on the Riverwalk, but it is open and inviting. We enjoyed cocktails and a sampling from their Happy Hour menu. Great value!

Chandler, Arizona
“Sit in the bar area and save $$$ with the happy hour menu!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

If you have been to one Landry's, you've been to them all. But that's OK because they have an awesome happy hour menu. The shrimp enbrouchet is my usual go to, and it fills me up.

Virginia
“Expected more flavor”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Lovely restaurant with indoor and Riverwalk seating. Server was new but appropriately attentive and knowledgeable with excellent service. However the food had very little flavor. I ordered the Salmon Mediterranean - parmesan & herb encrusted salmon topped with sauteed shrimp, garlic, tomato, capers & spinach. served with rice pilaf & fresh vegetables. Presentation was nice but the salmon had no flavor. The fresh vegetables consisted of baby carrotts, julienned yellow squash and baby lima beans - all were cold and hard. The most flavorful part of the meal was the rice pilaf and the balsamic honey mustard salad dressing. I couldn't believe that at the end of the meal I was presented with a sales pitch to join the Landry's rewards program. The pitch continued even after I nicely explained that I wasn't interested and there were no Landry's within 400+ miles of my home. I was extremely disappointed that I wasted my time and $$ here when there are so many great restaurants on the Rivewalk.