“These are a chain of BBQ restaurants...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bill Miller Bar-B-Q

Bill Miller Bar-B-Q
Ranked #1,546 of 4,589 Restaurants in San Antonio
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Where else will you find slow-cooked, old fashioned barbeque served at fast food speeds? It's also really inexpensive.
San Antonio, Texas
“These are a chain of BBQ restaurants...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I don't particularly like this restaurant. The green beans are canned, the coleslaw limp and uninteresting but it is place that many people go to..the chicken is overcooked and has been sitting around for quite a while the last time I was there and the Texas toast is a big slice of white gummy bread...

Visited September 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“FBI Investigation for my Chicken Salad...really?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

After my cc is declined I pay my bill n drive thru the lot to realize my salad is missing, this is 2 min from the window. I drive around to let the drive up girl know I need my salad..as I hand her my receipt for conformation. Between het n the manager megan munoz I was asked over a dozen times.."are sure you didnt get your salad?" Or some similar form of that same question. This is going on while one of the two of them ask at least TWO OTHER employees about the missing salad. SERIOUSLY? Very offended about being interogated about a salad, then to get my salad n get no "sorry ror your convenience" goodbye...? What happened to customer service???

Extremely Unsatisfied

Visited May 2014
Tucson, Arizona, Usa
“Super BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Great fast food and plenty hot. We had the Brisket sandwich which was excellent and the sides were very tasty. My husband really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. We will definitely return next time we are in San Antonio and highly recommend this for out of townees.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Austin, Texas
“Lunch stop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the BBQ chicken and cole slaw today while biking the mission trail. Staff friendly and the restaurant very clean

Visited May 2014
“Less than two minutes?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

I get breakfast here on a regular basis at the Bill Millers at IH-10 and Huebner and without exageration it takes me sometime less than two minutes to walk in, order two bacon and egg tacos, pay, watch them construct them, bag them and I am out the door! And, the quality is good. At lunch time, the food is always good but if you like green beans...you have to try those!!

Visited April 2014