“Not that good :(”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Where else will you find slow-cooked, old fashioned barbeque served at fast food speeds? It's also really inexpensive.
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Traveling around is a great way to get to know places, people and food. Bill Miller Bar-B-Q was not a great experience. The bake beans taste was like open a can of pink beans.. was Not Bake Beans! anything else was ok not excellent. But one thing I have to tell, the Service was excellent.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by and had the brisket and smoke sausage. Both were excellent and anyone that complaints about this place is stupid. Sides were great also and prices were very fair.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

You go through the line, pick out your BBQ & sides. I had the brisket, green beans and Pinto beans. Everything was good except the brisket could have been a little leaner. They had brown bread and other stuff on a serve yourself Island. The ice tea was very good.

Like a fast food version of BBQ restaurant.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

As visitors to Texas we noticed that there were quite a few of these around. Decided to give them a try. Bad decision. Boring atmosphere. Buffet type service. Food didn't look appetizing and it wasn't. Everything tasted like vinegar. Worst ribs I have ever had. They were meaty enough but the rub and sauces were sour and unpleasant. Will admit we have a preference for Tennessee and Carolina barbecue, but this was awful. I guess a lot of people would disagree with us because they were busy. It might have more to do with low prices than good food.

1  Thank Landon B
Reviewed October 13, 2013

went to b.m. b.b.q west ave and vans jackson. ordered 1 1/2 lb, ribs and pt p salad. got to window and boy said you have brisket and beans? no ribs and salad. oh drive to parking lot it will be a few minutes. after waiting over 5 min by the stop watch on my wrist watch went in to speak to manager "emely" saked for my money back $23.14. said she could"nt do that and my order was almost ready. askede for my money back and she said she couldn't do that and would i like a free dessert asked for my money back . said i can't do that and order was almost ready. brought me order and i asked for my money back. finally emilly gave me my money back. my family and i have decided to get our b.b.q at gradys for a period of one year after which we will try b. millers to see if they are again customer friendly
b. brlich