“Magnificent!!!”

La Focaccia Italian Grill
Ranked #146 of 4,692 Restaurants in San Antonio
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fine Italian dining located in the heart of the Historic King William District in San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

We chose this restaurant from trip advisor. The food was so good. The waiter Randy did an outstanding job on his service. The restaurant is not real fancy. It used to be a gas station years ago converted into this restaurant. My husband had spaghetti. I had a Caesar salad with chicken and my daughter had fettuccine Alfredo which she said was outstanding. For dessert we shared a cheesecake (yummy) I recommend this restaurant. It is off the beaten path but us probably a 10min drive from downtown.

1  Thank Phyl60
There are newer reviews for La Focaccia Italian Grill

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Since the change in ownership, we no longer enjoy eating there. The quality went down and the recipes seen very different.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

A great quiet restaurant, I ordered Fettuccine Alfredo, and the it was the best I have ever had, I asked the waitress about it and she said it was made from scratch daily. For desert we had Spumoni, a real good treat. We always make it a point to dine at our favorite restaurants when we're in town, and this one has made it to the top of our list, second to our favorite Indian restaurant. This Italian restaurant tastes like they make it authentic and not just reheat from the freezer. We highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

If you want athentic Italian cuisine that takes you back to Italy you must eat at La Focaccia Italian Grill. My husband and I were visiting San Antonio and we live in NYC where there are tons of Italian resturants and we feel in love. I had the Snapper special and the cold spinich salad which was amazing my husband had the best Linguini and clams he ever had in how life, and the service was top notch. They had a piano player playing and the tables were room and comfortable that made you never want to leave.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Be sure to venture away from the Riverwalk for your meals. You'll find much better options at far better prices.