Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse on the Riverwalk
Neighborhood: Downtown
Howe, Texas
“very nice”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Ate supper here one night and the atmosphere was very nice. Our waiter wasn't the best but that was okay. The food was very good.

Visited March 2013

Chessington, United Kingdom
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Excellent service, perfect steaks, good deals on wine and cocktails too.Good menu something for everyone and a great location.

Visited February 2013
Newtown, Connecticut
“Quiet Happy Hour Stop”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

A nice place to stop and get away from the Riverwalk action. Sat at the bar and relaxed with drinks and appetizers.

• Visited February 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Lack of service, could not cook steak correctly”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

First thing when I walked in, I was told That I had to sit in a certain area because they only had one server at the time. I was there at 4:30. I ordered the Texas ribeye medium rare. When it brougt out it was well done. I did not even have to say anything as the waiter told me that it was way over done before I said anything. They took it back and then brought me another steak that was extremely rare. Once again the waiter even noticed it and apologized. The third time it came out medium and I ate it. The steak was OK. The manager did come over and apologized and did take the meal off the bill.

• Visited March 2013
Oxford, Michigan
“Good steak, good service”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We ate here on our last night in San Antonio. The restaurant is attached to our hotel (Drury Inn) and was very convenient. I wanted to try both the steak and the salmon, but there wasn't a combo on the menu. The bartender (we always sit at the bar) suggested I get one of the smaller steaks and "add on" the salmon for $6. This ended up being around the same price as the other steak and seafood combos on the menu so it was the perfect option. The salmon was very good as was the steak. The restaurant is at the end of all the stuff on the riverwalk and it doesn't have outside seating, so it seemed less crowded than some of the other places, however the food I thought was superior than some of the places in the middle of everything.

Visited February 2013