“Meet your Friends at Paloma Blanca”

Paloma Blanca Mexican Restaurant & Catering
Reserve with OpenTable
Paloma Blanca Mexican Restaurant & Catering is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 4,696 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Alamo Heights
Cross street: Austin Highway
Description: Since 1997, Paloma Blanca Mexican Cuisine has become well-known for offering much more than traditional "Tex-Mex" fare. Tempting offerings include items as varied as grilled snapper, enchiladas verdes, pozole soup, hand made flautas and tacos al pastor. For margaritas by a cool fountain, a relaxing dinner on the terrace or appetizers in our hacienda-style dining rooms, Paloma Blanca invites you to enjoy our autentico brand of Mexican cuisine and hospitality.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Paloma Blanca is one of the best non-tourist restaurants in San Antonio.
Great food, great selection and great service.

Enchiladas Dimas, shrimp and mushrooms in a wine sauce, is a specialty of the house,
but there are many good choices.

They even have special menus - Gluten-free and Paleo

Be sure to save room for Flan or a Pastel de Tres Leches
One piece, many spoons and coffee will be a perfect end to the meal.

There are newer reviews for Paloma Blanca Mexican Restaurant & Catering

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We hit this place at least once a month for lunch or dinner. I had my retirement party with about 60 people here a few years back. Excellent food, great service. We frequently hit them for lunch and there chalupa and a small margarita -- then home for a nap. THey have a good web site and frequently advertise special via their site

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I can't believe that I have not written a review of my favorite mexican restaurant. It is only fitting that I write it as my 50th review since this place is GOLDEN!!!. I have been coming here for more than 10 years and it has always been great. The current location is a great place to relax enjoy the atmosphere (inside or out) and have some great mexican food. The service is always awesome and the menu is excellent. Every dish I have had here has been great but I especially enjoy the enchiladas, chile relleno, and fajitas. The margaritas are some of the best if not the best in the city. I highly recommend it and I will see you at the bar or on the patio.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I frequent Paloma Blanca on a regular basis and always feel like we get great service and delicious food! I took my family there who was visiting from out of town, including my sister who was recently diagnosed with celiacs disease (highly allergic to gluten). Paloma Blanca has an OUTSTANDING Gluten Free menu. It's a full 2 page menu and gives great instructions on what you should say to the waiter and how you should order. My sister was able to eat the corn chips and the salsa (both GF) and she ordered fajitas with corn tortillas. She also ordered a margarita off of the GF menu. She LOVED everything and I could tell she felt comfortable eating there. I could also tell that the waiter understood her food allergy. He took great care of her! Thank you Juan and thank you Paloma Blanca for a great GF restaurant experience! Other restaurants should certainly take note!!!

1  Thank JessicaMontoya
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Really good food with an entire paleo menu (although be wary of the beans which are not paleo)! I had the beef tacos which came with lettuce wraps. We also had table side guac which could have used a little bit more salt, but that was easily remedied. What was great was that they served it with plantain chips! The non-paleo people seemed to enjoy their meal as well.

1  Thank Greta749