“What can I say”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
San Antonio
“What can I say”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

We went for a Saturday lunch. The food may have been great, but there were some patrons there with screaming (high piercing) and running around young kids. Management did not do anything to get the parents (at least two families and one being Asian) to control their brats. We told mgt they were going to lose customers if they let it continue. I finally went over and told the parents I was wearing hearing aides and that their kids were disturbing for me. It took 10 more minutes before they did anything. We left.

Visited May 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“Amazing lemongrass clams!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

I've eaten here three times now, so this is a combination review. The beef pho is standard good and generous. The bun with the grilled chicken and shrimp is also good. The rolls that they put in the bun are too large/thick for my preference, and I don't really like their taste. They are much more like eggrolls than spring rolls. The pork bahn mi was sooo good, had lots of veggies (jalapenos, carrot, diakon, and cucumber), and a mayo blend. They have a pate and ham one that I thought about, but the picture on the menu looked like deli ham, so I decided on the pork. I really liked it! The MAIN thing I go back for here is the lemongrass clams with shrimp chips appetizer. It is DELICIOUS! It smells SO good. The last time I went I was with two people who were very unsure about the clams, but they were drawn in when it was put on the table, and then we ate every last bit of it. That dish is one I now crave, and the bahn mi will back up the craving. This is on the way to becoming a standard choice for my group.

• Visited January 2014