“Lite Menu Items”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We have visited this location before but this time noticed they have a light menu selection. We got the grilled chicken and it came with steamed broccoli and a side salad. The salad was not brought out until just before the entree. All items were fresh and tasty even though light. There were two pieces of chicken breast so took one home. Nice serving of broccoli that was cooked just right.
Meal was served right temperature. Waitress was punctual and got the order correct and the drinks were refilled timely. Music not too loud and bathrooms were clean. Restaurant was clean as well. This is located just off busy highway and close to shopping.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Everything about our experience last night was awful. Our server just kept staring at us like a deer stuck in headlights, no explanation about anything, no smile not once, she was terrible really terrible, plus i told them we were there for someones birthday and they never even did anything. The appetizer was flavorless, almost had a straight from the grocery store freezer taste. I was shocked with how generic and cheap the appetizer was, this place is worse than Chili's. Also ordered the nachos which I am 100% it was canned chili poured over chips, it was disgusting. You can get better whole in the wall nachos anywhere in SA and they will be better than this stuff. Oh and my margarita, i don't know what the heck that was but it wasn't a margarita. It almost has carbonation in it, it was ABSOLUTELY not made there . Whatever it was was something only an 18 year old would consider alcohol. This place just sucks, no one else liked there food or the service. I would feel ashamed to manage a place like this , it is so typical bland American food.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a favorite of my dad, it's your typical Logan's with plenty of peanuts and bread to tide you over till your meal arrives. Their steaks are quite yummy and their chicken is good as well. Salad's are hand made when you order and are not composed primarily of iceberg.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We enjoy eating at this location when we have a coupon which works really well and the food is always delicious. We each order the twin chops which comes with two sides and it is way more than one healthy person would want to eat at one meal so we box up half of it and bring it home for another meal. This visit the salad was the best I've had there as it was fresh and hardly any lettuce core. The coffee was perfect and the bread melts in your mouth. The peanuts never end and you don't even have to been tidy with them:) If you want a good meal try this out and if you keep an eye out you can find a coupon which makes it a super deal!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I stopped by for lunch and as far as chain steakhouses go this one served me well. I was seated immediately and within seconds Aaron, my waiter and Angel his sidekick in training were at my side. I ordered the ultimate patter for $19.99 which came with grilled shrimp, fried shrimp and a 6 oz filet which I ordered rare. The steak was tasty but more medium rare and I did enjoy it. The shrimp were fine. The broccoli were steaming hot. I could tell they had just been cooked. I like it when everything is fresh. My other side was a Caesar salad which had a bit too much dressing but it too was fine.

This is a chain store and as such you should know what to expect. I was satisfied and along with my ice tea the bill came to just over $24 so how could I really complain? Happy to return again.