“overpriced for fatty steaks.”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #1,691 of 4,625 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
San Antonio, Texas
“overpriced for fatty steaks.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Paid $19.00 for a steak undercooked and full of fat. Avoid Logan's. Waiter only came back to bring us the check. Never asked if our food was good.

Visited October 2012

“I expected more.”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I expected more come to find out just your average run of the mill chain sports bar / rib shack. Poor quality over priced. Ribs over cooked and dry, sea food small poor prep. I have never seen a lobster tail so small and $9.99. That will be my first and last.

Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
“What a disappointment!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We usually have had good luck with this chain but it failed us this time. Considering the check was lunch for two at $42.00 plus tip - it should have been so much better! The server Brent was delightful but he did not make up for mediocre food. We started with wings - worst we've ever ordered. They were neither the flavors we ordered nor tasty. They did look different but were overly breaded and bland. With Chipotle and spicy ordered, these could have been served to anyone. No flavor. His light sirloin was adequate and my club steak was tough. They were cooked to order and the sides were good. The bread was excellent! He ordered a fudge slide and declared it to be the only good part of the meal.
We had taken clients out the evening prior and were so relieved we had passed Logan's to go elsewhere. Sad, but true. WQe'll think twice before we return.

• Visited August 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Steaks, Chops and Fish”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We visit her often because they have great specials. On Tuesday night after four you can get BOGO with a coupon. Last night my wife and I ate pork chops (2) and fried fish (2), baked potatoes, and a salad and bread for $13.00. There was enough left over to take a meal home for tonight. The service is always great and the food is superb. Oh yeah, free all you can eat peanuts. .

• Visited July 2012
Schertz
“Salmon is always good!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I eat at the I10 location at least twice a month, and I've never had a problem with the food. Today I had salmon, a sweet potato and broccoli, it was great. The rolls are hot when they come to your table and the service is always good. I would certainly recommend the salmon.

• Visited July 2012