“Great On the Go”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

This sandwhich spot sits right next door to the Valencia Hotel. Stop in for a quick bite before walking to the River Center Mall. The staff doesn't seem to be happy working there but my turkey sandwhich was good and they were pretty fast.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I used to stop by here for lunch several times a month when we were working downtown. Great panini sandwiches and the desserts are mouth-watering. Good lunch prices and outdoor tables are great for relaxing and enjoying the people watching downtown.

1  Thank jr1715
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I stopped by here for breakfast, but breakfast was NO LONGER being served.
I opted for a water and my husband had a panini and a coffee. We are lovers of GOOD coffee and he said it was "very good".
The counter attendant did not seem to give a hoot one way or another about customer service, but the two items my husband had were good.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went in for breakfast. Small selection, but fast service. Not a lot of atmosphere. Food was okay. It is good if you are grabbing and on the go.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Get your coffee fix, hang out for breakfast, and plenty of snacks to choose from Try the iced coffee Shakerato!