“Great Thai, great sushi!”

Thai Bistro & Sushi
Ranked #1,928 of 4,739 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I always struggle to choose between their Thai dishes and sushi. Often I will have a sashimi appetizer and Thai main dish! Sushi an sashimi are consistently very, very good. All of their Thai food is excellent, but I especially love their curries. Terrific food and terrific value--eat in or take out!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have been to many Thai restaurants, but I must tell you that this was an excellent combination of very friendly service, tasty well presented food and a excellent value. Our waitress told us that the restaurant has been open for 4 years in this location. Wish I had come to eat sooner. Now that I know how good the food is, I will be back. I had the Pad Thai with chicken. The portion was generous and the spicy level was adjusted to my liking. We had the pot stickers for an appetizer and they were very good as well. Come before 6 if you want to beat the crowd. After 7:00p.m. it can be very crowded.