“Pretty darn good!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We usually miss them (they are closed Sundays) but we are glad we caught them open. My wife, son and I ate some burritos and a Mexican plate of some kind. I don't even remember what everything was they we ordered, but it was all good and awesome!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Best beef fajita taco in SA. Always go for breakfast tacos when in town. Full meals I'd rate a 3 or 4. Margaritas a 3, but I don't give many places a 4 or 5.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Food was not very well prepared in the area of spices nor freshness. Everything tasted like it was pre-prepared. It did not seem fresh. The restaurant gives large portions, so, in that case I guess it was OK. Not so true with the service. My waitress seemed pre-occupied with something, and we were basically ignored. I would not recommend this restaurant to my friends.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I would give this place a zero but they don't allow you too. Took several of my military wives many of 20 yrs or greater with children to this place because we were told they give a great military discount. We informed them when we arrived and we were told us to show ID when we went to pay. After eating, we showed our Active Military dependent ID cards they said we were not active Military....I am here to tell you after 19 moves and 5 deployments you tell my children that we are not serving or part of the active Army. You should be ashamed of yourself believing you are support our men and their families. The manager completely was insulting to who we are and what we sooo give up so that you live in a free nation. You disgust me and I will let my "nonmilitary friends and family" know around the country that you are just pretending to support our men and woman of the US Military. DON'T SUPPORT A COMPANY THAT PRETENDS TO SUPPORT THE MILITARY

4  Thank Carrie C
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband thinks the chicken tortilla soup is the best thing you can eat in San Antonio. I feel that way about the fish tacos! You can't go wrong with anything on the menu in this family friendly place. You will feel right at home!