“Very disappointed.”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Neighborhood: Uptown Broadway
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

The food was not good. The service was not professional. Sorry, won't go back. The time I ordered it was to go.

1  Thank leoperales
There are newer reviews for Hung Fong Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We got there late and they were ready to close and still allowed us to dome in (we must have looked hungry!). The people were very nice, service was first rate and the food was excellent! I will make it a point to go there when I am in San antonio, Texas.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Whenever I am back in San Antonio, I make it a point to stop off at Hung Fong's for their excellent fare: the crab rangoon are crispy and chock full of filling, lemon chicken, which is truly superb, and easily the tastiest fried rice I have ever had.
They are located on Broadway, just north of downtown. Stop in for the best Chinese around!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This used to be a good place but now the building is dirty. The utensils, cups, plates are all dirty. Stay away or risk getting sick!!! Stay Away!!!!

1  Thank Qeew
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We there for lunch. The cuisine pretty much caters to the American palette, it does however seem to have a good following. Most of the lunch diners that day seem to be return customers, the servers seem to know them by either name or face.
The server we had was genuinely concerned that my wife and I had a great experience. Hope this helps.