“OMG! I'm stuffed :)”

Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Alamo Heights
Description: Upscale Bar & Bistro...with a very extensive bar and food menu.Open Monday through Saturday serving unique soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers & wood fired pizzas. Just 7 minutes from downtown and/or San Antonio International Airport. Cappyccino's is the younger quicker sibling to the famous Cappy's Restaurant next door. Reservations not necessary.
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this restaurant! The atmosphere is modern and inviting. The staff is friendly, warm, and extremely caring. The food...where do I begin! You can order from here and cappy's which is right next door. Lots of choices and large plates. The food was so tasty! I highly recommend this restaurant :)

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband grew up in Alamo Heights & we always stop here when we're in town. Love the food & the ambience! We usually go in the afternoon after the lunch rush when we can relax at one of the tables by the front window. Have liked everything we've ever ordered here! We love Cappyccino's!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I just had an excellent ham and cheese sandwich at Cappyccinos, and my husband thoroughly enjoyed the gulf shrimp pizza - there was plenty of food for three, and we also enjoyed the apple crisp for desert. The atmosphere is modern, light, and airy, and the staff is helpful and friendly. The bar is well stocked, and there is a very pleasant patio outside. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch at this locals restaurant and was impressed with the service and food. The atmosphere is a bit quirky. The host and wait staff were the friendliest group I have ever experienced. When I asked how the tortilla soup was prepared they brought me a sample, which I loved and ordered. Sandwiches were excellent. When the waiter asked if we were visiting I told them we were moving to San Antonio and he brought us a hot brownie and ice cream dessert. Nice!!!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Stopped in here for lunch. I had a pizza with artichokes and Brie cheese. Sounds a little odd, but this unusal rectangle shaped personal size pizza hit the spot! Nice small bistro atmosphere with a reasonable menu that won't take you all day to read . I'll be back.