“Fresh and delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Far West Side
Palm Bay, Florida
“Fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

The gyros and fries are super, but the gyro salad is just delicious. We go there for lunch and it is usually packed, but well worth the wait. No frills service, but the staff are nice and friendly. YUMMY gyros.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

San Antonio, Texas
“Get together for family & friends ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The food was amazing, everything we had was great! The best of all was the owner, extremely generous, hospitable and genuine. Have been back since and will continue to.

San Antonio, Texas
“Some of the best Greek food I've tried”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

The restaurant is fairly small and in a strip mall. That's the bad news. The good news is it's right off US HWY 90 not far from Lackland AFB. My wife and I are new to San Antonio and still living in a hotel so we were looking for dinner that didn't involve Mexican or the base food courts. This restaurant is now our go-to for Greek food in San Antonio. The restaurant is family owned and the owner we talked to said the place has been open for 21 years. That should tell you something right there. The decor is whimsical and many restaurant reviews are posted on the walls. We asked the owner what she recommended and was refreshingly honest when I inquired about other menu choices. My wife had the moussaka which she said was amazing. I had the special which was a roasted chicken breast in a greek tomato sauce with potato and side salad as well as calamari appetizer. The food was out quickly and the portion sizes were huge. The piece I had still had the ribs attached which I did not mind but the breast itself was enormous. And the taste was amazing. The wife and I defied our stomachs and went for desserts which did not disappoint. When we first got to the restaurant we were the only ones there but the place quickly filled once people got off work over at Lackland. The prices were fairly reasonable as well. My wife and I will be back and next time will be bringing friends with us.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
San Antonio, Tx
“Prices up, quality down”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Chicken was rolled not fresh, 1 large sliced potato (small serving) tiny side salad with one paper thin small slice of tomato. One piece of onion 2" long. Taste way down,,quality down,
prices up. Have been going here for many years, will look for another Greek restaurant. Am sad. This was a stable great place at one time. Changed for the worst. ;-(

2 Thank Sataviolet
“Great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food was great and service was fast even though the place was packed. Only problem was the A/C was going full bast and it was only about 50 out side.

Visited November 2013