“Awesomeness”

Ranked #1,271 of 4,714 Restaurants in San Antonio
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Stone oak location has improved since I last visited it. I totally recommend the huevos que buenos.

1  Thank Henryzdx

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I was there today. I had not returned in over a year because of a terrible experience with the food/waiter. I was invited to go today and I reluctantly went. I was amazed at how much the food/service has changed. I can't believe how delicious the eggs Benedict were and the service was a lot better today as well. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank m v
Reviewed November 22, 2011

It's convenient little chain restaurant. Usually doesn't have a long wait. Food is good, but the service is hit or miss. If you sit on the patio, you get served quicker.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed January 25, 2009

Great Breakfast

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Alamo Heights, Texas
Reviewed August 26, 2008

Moved to Nacogdoches and N. New Braunfels.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Le Peep Cafe? Share your experiences!