“Lots of personality”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Arsenal
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Cool little place, lots of personality. I just stopped in for dessert - "petit fours" . . 4 small tastes of different desserts. Tasty and hit the spot. Definitely worth stopping in.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

During a stay in San Antonio, I found this little spot about a mile from the Alamo (worth the pleasant walk!). I was, as always, seeking an authentic local place, as I can find a Starbucks anywhere. I was so pleased with my breakfast the first day that I came again the next. They serve yummy egg scramble dishes with a tex-mex twist. While this is a tea shop, I had the coffee both days, and it was excellent.

They also have a great selection of desserts, but I did not have occasion to sample them.

Decor is rustic, and there is a good amount of seating. I found it quiet and appropriate for laptop work in the AM.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

What a delightful place to come for dessert after a meal near downtown....wonderful selection of sweet treats!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I often meet friends here for tea and treats, very naughty but nice. Great choice of drinks and cakes.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Been here twice for dessert and coffee. Love it! The chill atmosphere makes it great for getting together with friends on a lazy Saturday or Sunday.