“Viva Piatti!”
Review of Piatti Restaurant

Piatti Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 4,625 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian, International, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Uptown Broadway
Cross street: Jones Maltsberger St. in Quarry Market Shopping Center
San Antonio, Texas
“Viva Piatti!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Want to Piatti this evening for dinner with my sis and my niece. The food was excellent as was Steve our server. We did however have an issue with the bartender (Peter). I'm always amazed when people who are working for tips have zero personality! He made us wait at the bar to close our ticket when our table was ready (I guess so he could get the tip) and then he was taking an order from this couple who were literally changing everything on the plate (when he could've asked them to wait so he could give us our ticket) and then he threw the receipt at my sister-not cool. Other than that blip, we had a great experience. I won't hold it against the restaurant that we had an issue with Peter., especially since it appeared the manager could tell we were not happy when he sat us down (5ft from the bar top) and then brought us over a small complimentary taster for the our table(didn't see that being offered to any other parties). We had bruschetta for starter. Sis had caprese salad and i had the Caesar salad. For entree she had trout n spinanch and I had the Farfalle Alfredo with chicken and sun dried tomatoes. My niece had a pepperoni pizza. All in all a good time. Can't wait to go back!

San Angelo, Texas
“Hard to beat.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Piatti's has great food, service and ambience. We enjoyed the mussels in a rich tomato broth and the special roasted chicken with zucchini strips. The house rustic bread is perfect for sopping up the broth. The Bibb salad with goat cheese and a yummy lemon viegarette is also a favorite.
The bar shakes a great martini too. Enjoy!

Alamo Heights, Texas
“Very clean and Enjoyable”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Went here for a date night and enjoyed the cleanliness you could tell the employees work hard at keeping everything nice and clean and presentable. Kinda weirded me out watching them inspect glasses in front of me but at the same time it was comforting to know they looked so close. The food is good and we got a great server who was very prompt with everything.

Visited October 2012
Granbury, Texas
“Delicious once again!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I got an opportunity to re-connect with an old friend (but looking good!) and we met at a wonderful restaurant in San Antonio, Piatti Ristorante & Bar. This is my second time there, and although the service wasn't as memorable (sorry Steve) the food is still amazing!

Debbie is not a newby to this place either, so we began to catch up over their house Pinot Grigio (which was actually pretty good). Next we agreed to share a couple of items--the Caprino Forno was first (I can't help it--I love goat cheese, and they prepare it fantastically, baked, with the tomatoes and kalamata olives). Her suggestion for the entree was ravioli alla limone--oh my gosh! Deliciously plump spinach and ricotta stuffed ravioli covered with a lush lemon sauce. It was a good thing that Debbie and I hadn't seen each other in a while or we would have embarrassed ourselves by licking the plate!

Piatti is fast becoming one of my go-to places!

• Visited November 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Italian/Bistro Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Loud, alive, GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE, one of our fav places in San Antonio!

We live in SA, so go often. Fun to observe the bar scene on Friday nights after work!

• Visited September 2012