“Not for When You're in a Bad Mood”
Review of Dick's Last Resort

Dick's Last Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Dick's Last Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #819 of 4,883 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Navarro
Description: From rug-rats to old farts, from high-class to no-class, from the top of the food chain to the bottom of the barrel, it's fun for all and all in fun for those who dare to enter! Sit back and watch, or join in the fun. Dick's has always been known for its outrageous, surly, and energetic waitstaff who inflict humor upon our guests. Our atmosphere makes everyone feel like they're temporarily breaking all the rules... and getting away with it. Our servers always provide live entertainment, but if yer unlucky enough, you may even catch a questionable band playing classic rock, and there's never a cover charge... You may end up wearing a 2ft tall paper hat complete with a humorous slogan, or doused in a sea of napkins. There's never a dull moment in this 3-ring circus which is exactly how we earned our infamous reputation! Birthdays, bachelorettes, retirements, graduations, teams, school groups, divorces, funerals, corporate, holiday parties, etc... YOU NAME IT, WE CELEBRATE IT!!
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I went here during Spring Break and had never heard of Dick's Last Resort but my boyfriend said it was a great place so we decided to go. Please be warned, it's called Dick's for a reason because the waiters act just like that! I had not been in the best of moods because I wasn't feeling well so that wasn't the best place to take me, however, the waiters are funny and extremely good at being the restaurant's namesake. Food was fine, typical restaurant food nothing spectacular. I would definitely recommend just so one could gain the experience of eating at Dick's.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Everyone should eat here atleast once and the dunce caps are really funny...Thx Dick's
The rude waitress lady was great at her job!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We enjoyed the atmosphere of the place, and the abuse from the servers. Our waiter announced to the whole place that my son was wearing Justin Bieber underpants (he wasn't), which he dealt with well given that he -- like all young boys -- HATES Bieber! You and your kids will have a good time, but I agree with the majority of the reviews that the food is average at best. Stay away from the beer-rita, a huge (but weak) drink that costs $25.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food was outstanding and the drinks yummy, but if you don't like insults mixed with a little vulgarity don't eat here! You'll find out why when you are greeted at the front door!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Dinner is overpriced and limited in choices. Steak was rubbery, mashed potatoes were good. Rowdy party atmosphere, so I would suggest going for a drink, but beware of prices. My dinner companion unknowingly ordered a $25 drink in a souvenir cup. Opt for a local Lone Star Beer.