“Nice meal and reasonable price”

Zinc Bistro and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Zinc Bistro and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 4,714 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Commerce
Description: Our chefs have painstakingly created a menu of wine-friendly fare consisting of old world hors d'oeuvres and regionally inspired tapas. From baked Texas goat cheese with kalamata olives to fresh chocolate covered strawberries, the menu caters to the diversity of the food enthusiasts. Charles Court, at the rear of Zinc, is a truly serene gathering place for a rare outdoor experience. The private, spacious courtyard makes for a quiet sanctuary from the clatter of downtown city streets and the Riverwalk.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Had dinner at Zinc while traveling to San Antonio for a conference. Nice place, good service and reasonable price. Had the Caesar salad, lamb sandwich and a glass of red for $32 including tip. Close to the Westin where I stayed. I think it's worth going to and would go back.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

It's enough off of the Riverwalk, that it's not completely inundated by tourists...and the food is really elevated "bar" food, if you can even call it that! We love to stop by here before a concert at the Majestic or Lila Cockrell - find that the food is VERY reasonably price for downtown, and it's really delicious! Even my kids find things they like! If you can't make it into Boudro's -- walk across the street and check out Zinc, where the locals go!

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I was in San Antonio for a conference and Zinc's was close by. The good was amazing!! I had the Portebella Patty Melt which was incredible. My friends had Margherita pizza and Parmesan truffle fries.... I cannot even describe the deliciousness of those fries!! If you go to Zinc's you must try the fries!!!
I will be back!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I can't emphasize enough how good the food was. The prices are so reasonable and the servimargaritas at the bar) was friendly and efficient. In three weeks of traveling and eating at many good restaurants Zinc is at the top of our list.
My wife had the roast lamb sandwich and I had the burger, both were great. We also both had caesar salads and three handmade margaritas the bill was $56.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

All the good reviews on Trip Advisor are correct, good food, good service, reasonable prices. We had pizzas one night and enjoyed them so much we went back a second time.

1  Thank camillu