“Official Business”

Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Alamo Heights
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Great food, great service, We come here several times a year for our off-sites and it has always been a wonderful experience.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The desserts were delicious. The atmosphere feels a bit out of place...like it should be up north in a colder climate. The servers, except one, seemed a bit "out of it." It's as though they were surprised and/or caught off guard by mistakes. I also got the feel as though (and I can't prove this) everything was shipped in; not made on the premises...hope I'm wrong. I'm certain this place suits some people's fancy, but not mine.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Saw the marquee and remembered the wonderful meals shared at there New Orleans location and discovered the menu and service remained the same.
Fresh soups,salads, pastry and sandwiches are reasonable priced.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I frequent both the Broadway location (which is right near my home), and also the location at Park North (Loop 410 near North Star Mall). I have gone to both locations for years, and in December ate one time at Park North and one time at Broadway location. Despite having consistently tried the same items at both locations over a period of time, I can honestly say that the Park North location is far superior to Broadway location in overall quality of food. The atmosphere is also better at Park North, even though Broadway received a "face lift" within the last year or so. Overall, as a chain, the prices are fair and the menu offerings are substantial enough that it is a good choice for a small to large group, as everyone should find something to order. I recommend the salad sampler -- choice of three items from a list -- I generally choose their signature tomato basil soup, strawberries romanoff and either the spinach or Caesar salad. I also like the french dip (Broadway location overtoasts the roll and au jus is barely warm) sandwich and the Croque Monsieur sandwich. The chicken la madeleine plate is also good. I do not care for the potato gallette at either location. Desserts and pastries are always good.

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Great deal on yummy food. Had an amazing shrimp crepe for $10. Seems more like a quick lunch spot since it has so so atmosphere.