“Hair in food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here twice and each time I've found hair in my food.

I found hair in my tacos the first trip.

The second trip there was a long curly hair in my soup. My husband found a hair in his taco as well.

Ummm do the cooks not wear hair nets?

I didn't finish my food each time. The manager didn't even apologize just gave us $5 dine in cards. I did not want dine in coupon cards. So I asked for a refund because I couldn't even eat. He just walked away.

I will never eat here again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have not eaten inside, but have tried the breakfast tacos to-go twice. The first time the order was wrong. Must have gotten somebody else's. By the time I realized it I was 20 miles down the road. Hope someone else enjoyed my bean, bacon, cheese tacos 'cause I sure didn't like their machacado - too runny.
The second time the scrambled eggs in my bacon and egg taco had been desiccating under the lights a little too long and were rubbery. I was so disappointed it made me want to sing. My apologies to Simon & Garfunkel for this tune, " . . .and my morning taco is bouncing like a red, rubber ball".
The third time is a charm as they say, but am not too sure I want to chance it. Don't want to end up with some migas I can play four square with.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family and I like to go for lunch. They have the best Tortilla Soup! The prices are mid-range but you get a lot of food for the dollar. They are friendly and service is acceptable.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

My family and I love to eat here all the time. It has dine and a drive through. The service is good. I would recommend the Fajitas, they are some off the best you can find.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

The food is very good but not all original San Antonio food. Great new Ideas. The service is excellent and food has great taste.