“the tortilla chips are outstanding!”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #119 of 4,671 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Far North Central
San Antonio TX
“the tortilla chips are outstanding!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

There are several reasons why my husband and I go to Chuy's. 1. The tortilla chips are soooo good! crispy, thin, and just enough salt. So perfect with the salsa and pico. I tend to get the vegetarian meals and there is enough variety to satisfy the vegetarian in me. Try the vegetarian chile relleno....crispy, flavorful, and ooey gooey cheese. If you prefer Tecate beer, note that these are small cans, and iced glasses are not always presented with the Tecate. Don't understand that. The servers are very respectful, helpful, and deliver food accurately and with grace. Yeah, I know it's a chain...but I still like it a lot!

• Visited April 2014

Conroe, Texas
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We had planned to eat at another Mexican restaurant, but ran into problems and had to change our mind. This Chuy's was close to our hotel, and we have Chuy's at home, so we knew it would be a safe place to eat. We were right. The only negative was that our wait ended up being a little longer than they told us it'd be, but we know that they can't control that. Our food was wonderful, margarita's were good. I don't think anybody at our table of 9 had any problems at all, which says a lot. Eat here. You won't regret it.

• Visited May 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“The best food in San Antonio”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This is the best mexican food in San Antonio. Not on the Riverwalk but worth the drive. The Godfather

Logan, Utah
“Ahhhh....you'll LOVE this place!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

The food is fabulous!! They have a white jalepeno sauce that is brought out with the salsa and chips! (you may have to ask for it!) I have yet to hear ANYONE who doesn't like it!! Try the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom!! A little spicy...but THE BEST!

Rochester, Minnesota
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I shared the fajitas for 2. There was plenty of food and it was good - everything tasted fresh and truly delicious. Chips were also very yummy. Our server was great, attentive but not smothering and very nice. Funny t-shirts :). Great dinner!

• Visited March 2014

Been to Chuy's? Share your experiences!