“Average at best”

Chuy's
Ranked #147 of 4,604 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Far North Central
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

We ate here for a birthday celebration with a very large group. The food was really a let down as I expected much better after hearing how good the food was here. We went on a Saturday night and it was busy but I don't think that affected the food quality. It was just ok.

texas
“Food is OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I like the margaritas and happy hour but think the food is overpriced. A few times it has been so spicy I could not eat it - and I like spicy !

Visited February 2012
San Angelo, Texas
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

The food was good. I love this restaurant. The wait staff was pleasant. I love the way the restaurant is decorated. The price was good for the amount of food you get.

Texas
“It's OK.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I was raised with home cooked Mexican cuisine and I have had much better restaurants. Their service was not up to par but worst of all the meal I had just lacked flavor(could just be the location from other reviews). Hard to find good Mexican food outside of mothers house. ;) Your better of finding a hole in the wall Mexican food place, I wont ever go back here. Pappasito's is a better choice. Just my opinion.

• Visited July 2012
USA
“I love this place -- try it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

Kinda funky and food is consistent. I always get the chicka boom, boom. Lots of white meat chicken and pretty spicy. Not all are as good as others -- i like the one of 35 north...and the original in Austin.