“fast food gone bad”

Neighborhood: Northwest Side
san antonio
“fast food gone bad”
Reviewed February 14, 2009

Took my two best girls for Valentines day and it was a very bad experience....Cold food , fish that smelled really bad and a waiter that could care less....totally ignored our complaint....don't try this place...
you may contact me to confirm this review... the management did not care how I felt....

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Incredibly crowded during lunch. For ggod reason. Fast, good Chinese reasonably priced.”
Reviewed August 5, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I dare you to find a better black bean sauce.”
Reviewed July 18, 2008

I dare you to find a better black bean sauce.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
“Food is great, but the management is rude!”
Reviewed April 4, 2005

I work in the medical center and enjoy eating at Mencius. The problem I have is with the way the manager treats the staff. He talks down to the workers right in front of the patrons. I really lost my appetite today when I over heard (actually it was loud enough for anyone to hear) him scolding a worker. I wished I had the owner's name, I would report this man.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member