“Great place for group or casual dinner”
Review of Boudro's

Boudro's
Ranked #29 of 4,882 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Enjoyed the atmosphere and food. Nice option when visiting San Antonio Riverwalk area. Was accompanied for dinner by another couple and like it so we scheduled a group function and learned the service and food was great for either a couple or large group.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,860)

Reviewed March 7, 2014

If I want to take guests out on the San Antonio Riverwalk, or just have a fabulous meal without showing off for guests, I count on Boudro's. Their table-made guacamole is a tasty and showy appetizer and I've never had a fish dish here that isn't amazing. The blackened prime rib is a unique standout and a prickly pear is always outstanding. I only miss the Rodrigue "Blue Dog" paiting that used to be on display... but Boudro's is the best!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

As a San Antonio native, I often entertain out-of-town visitors. Invariably, we hit Boudro's, again and again. The location on the busiest part of the riverwalk and the prickly pear margaritas are just the beginning. The cuisine of upscale Texas mixed with a little New Orleans spice is unique and refreshing. Start with the table side guacamole with the citrus zing. My favorite entree is the blackened prime rib, though everything my guests have ordered have been outstanding. If you have room, the desserts are every bit as good as the meals. Reservations are mandatory, in fact usually need to be made at least a week ahead.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The Prime Rib I ordered was cooked medium and blackend and was so delicious. Would not recommend their Bloody Marys stick to the wine or bottled beer.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We visited at dinner time for the guacamole for 2, prepared table side. It was outstanding, and made us hungry to try a few more dishes. We ordered the chile fried gulf oysters and the mesquite grilled quail off the appetizer menu. Best fried oysters I have ever had. We finished with the bread pudding with whiskey sauce. If you appreciate finely prepared food, Boudro's is a must,