“Great fun on the river walk”

Boudro's on the Riverwalk
Ranked #17 of 4,770 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We had a dinner there on a recent Saturday night.
Sat outside by the river and enjoyed people watching. it was a little cool, but the heaters and blankets kept the chill away.
My wife is a celiac, but there were no issues at all.
The table side guacamole was fabulous, only problem was we could have had about 2-3 more orders.
The staff were friendly and service was good.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,694)

Reviewed January 28, 2014

A bit noisy and crowded, but the Tex-Mex style food was delightful, and the service was excellent, given the crowds at the place. The waiter made the guacamole from scratch at the table. It was delicious.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We had dinner at Boudro's on a Saturday night. We didn't have reservations, but only waited 15 minutes for a table.
Our server greeted us with a smile and promptly brought us the drinks we ordered.
We had salads before the entrees, and I appreciated that our server was very careful to make sure I didn't have croutons or any other gluten product on my plate. (sometimes servers just don't pay any attention to my requests)
I had the Chicken Chop, my husband had the Prime Rib. Both meals were wonderful. We shared Crème Brulee for dessert, and it too was excellent.
The entire experience made for an enjoyable evening. Our server was new (4 nights at Boudro's), but he did a great job - he was attentive but not intrusive.
We've been to other recommended restaurants on the Riverwalk that did not live up to their reputation, but Boudro's did not disappoint.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

It was our first trip to Boudro's and it had been highly recommended. It's wonderful restaurant with great drinks and great food. Going there again tonight to celebrate my daughter's and my birthday. Usually like to try new places but this is one you can count on and we didn't want to be disappointed by trying something new on our birthdays.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

The food here is great! Best guacamole table side. It's worth the price! The staff went out of their way to make our meal special