“Excellent Meal on the River Walk” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boudro's on the Riverwalk

Boudro's on the Riverwalk
Ranked #18 of 4,589 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cedar Falls, Iowa
“Excellent Meal on the River Walk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

We recently ate dinner at Boudro's and were not disappointed. My wife had a small steak filet and it was beautifully prepared ... tender, juicy, and tasteful. She could cut it with a fork. I ate a seafood special which was quite good too, although you don't generally think of good seafood in the middle of Texas. Although we did not have the guacamole that is prepared at your table (wife does not like guacamole), almost everyone around us did so, thus we were able to observe the whole preparation. It really looked good. The setting along the River Walk is super. Our table was right next to the river and we enjoyed watching the ducks and the passing boats. Service was very good and attentive to our needs. Prices are relatively high, but all-in-all it was a great experience. We would definitely eat there again.

Minnesota
“best spot we found on river walk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurants on the river walk. Outstanding service, great small restaurant feel. The appetizers were the highlight including the guac. There is a kids menu, although I would not describe it as the kind of place to bring the kids. The entree choices are mainly steak and seafood. It wasn't the best steak I had ever had, it was very good. I would definitely go back and would recommend it.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great place to eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

We had to go here after hearing about their guacamole that is prepared at the table. We were not disappointed. It was wonderful! We also shared the grilled prime rib. It was good but we had a lot of gristle, even with cutting out the gristle it was more than enough for 2 people. It's a neat setting right on the Riverwalk, you can set outside right by the water or inside if you would like some air conditioning. The prime rib was $30, and well drinks were $7 each. Our tab with the guacamole, 4 well drinks, and the prime rib it was a little over $70.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Truthfully the best steak I have ever eaten!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

How these guys get their steaks so juicy and tender I do not know!

I opted for the Blackened Steak which you could cut with your fork! When I cut into it before I tasted it I commented on how tender it was. Remarkable!

As apps we shared the guacamole, made at the table. Delicious! As were the scallops and prawns (shrimps).

Fantastic location, great service and wonderful ambience.

Booking advised and highly recommended.

York, Pennsylvania
“Great!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Quite possibly the best food I ever had. Right on the riverwalk. Our table was literally right next to the river. I had the chicken and my wife had the prime rib. Both of us thought the food was amazing. Friendly service. Would definitely go back again!