“A Great Burger”

Chris Madrid's Nachos and Burgers
Reserve with OpenTable
Chris Madrid's Nachos and Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 4,915 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 27, 2013

When we drove up to Chris Madrids, I though, "Well, this is INTERESTING." Very unassuming, plain. When I entered the restaurant seeing the variety of flags, picts, and signs on the walls, I said to myself, "WELL, this interesting." Then I tasted my huge cheeseburger and I said out loud, "Well, this IS interesting. And good!." I enjoyed the food, the casual atmosphere, the service and the price. Altogether makes Chris Madrids a worthwhile eating adventure.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Consistently a great burger joint. Chris Madrid's does a good job on the food and atmosphere - always. I've taken folks from all over here and they all enjoy it.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Best burger with tons of cheese, and fresh fries. Very Resonable, and we always make it a point to stop, when we are in San Antonio. If you are worried about calories, this is not for you.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The price is reasonable. The burger is large in circumference, but very thin. It's pretty greasy, and the toppings are generic (lettuce, tomato, onion). We tried the nachos, which we also mediocre. Atmosphere is casual, and would be fun for a group. I wasn't wowed though

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I love burgers and reading the reviews I decided to pay a visit. The place is an old barn but I don't mind as I went there for the burger. What a disappointment !! , nothing special about it. Very average burger and its not worth a second visit. Sorry but there are other places with way MUCH MUCH better burgers around San Antonio.

1  Thank Nice P