“One of my Favorites!!”

Chris Madrid's Nachos and Burgers
Reserve with OpenTable
Chris Madrid's Nachos and Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 4,769 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I lived in SA for 6 yrs and this was one of my favorite places to get a burger! Everytime I visit SA I make it a point to go there. This trip as no exception! Love the Cheddar Cheesy and there fresh cut fries! The place isn't much to look at but who cares then the burgers are so good???

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Over all, everything was incredibly awesome! Great atmosphere! Best mango margaritas! Make sure to get the melted cheddar.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

I was told about this place after posting on fb that we wanted somewhere good to eat in san antonio... we took a chance and went! It doesn't look like much from the outside but the food was aweome. The line was long but it went very fast. Then they hand you one of those vibrating things and tell you when it goes off your food is ready... I thought it was going to take forever but it didn't! We had a group of 8 and sat comfortably outside in the shade at picnic table and waited onlt about 5 minutes for all of our food. My kids enjoyed it also.. my daughter is heard to please and thought it would be a problem since they don't have a kids burger or chicken nuggets on the menu buut she loved the nachos! We will definitely return if we ever come back to san antonio!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

After recommendations on here, we visited en route home on our holiday to San Antonio.
Bemused on arrival as to what to do, there were no staff around, so we watched and Sussed out that you get a table, one goes up to order (can be a long queue) and you get a pager to collect te food when done.
Hubby had the spicy jalapeño burger, I had the cheeseburger, both very good. A little thin and patty like for us, but very tasty.
The place was buzzing, coupes, families, police officers, smart, scruffy. Anyone. People watching heaven!
Packed car park, 'managed' by a very sweet young chappie.
Would return for the buzz, and the food pretty good too!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

The best place in town for a juicy, VERY cheesy, heart attack-kind of burger - they're the best!!