“Cajun Steak”

Morton's The Steakhouse - San Antonio
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's The Steakhouse - San Antonio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 4,714 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Crockett & Bonham
Description: Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have eaten at a large number of steakhouses across the Southwest. The service at Morton's was everything I expected. The surprise was the Cajun Ribeye! It was one of the best steaks I've found. Give it a try.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is a real treat every time Im in San Antonio. I'm usually alone so I always sit in the bar area. The service is awesome and the cocktails are fabulous. I usually get a short Patron margarita on the rocks. I start with the bacon wrapped scallops, then move on the the Cajun Ribeye. All the sides are great, but sometimes they have Garlic Mashed potatoes that are not on the menu. The spinach and mushrooms are also great. It's all good, just go enjoy. Bring lots of money, but it's worth it!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We ate here on New Year's Eve . It was as expected very busy. The service was exceptional and we did not want for anything. The steak's and Salmon were exquisite as always though the portions were smaller it was very satisfying. Being a long time VIP member I messed the cart that the server would initially bring by the table and demonstrate the great choices of Entrees. This location is great right on the SA River. We will definitely go back very soon! If you haven 't been you must go!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went to Morton's for New Years Eve dinner with another couple. This place has a great ambiance, the perfect setting, especially for that "special" dinner! The portions are very large, and they have a "share sides" option - which take my word, you will want to do, unless you have a really BIG appetite. The salads alone are a meal! My steak was cooked as ordered, absolutely perfect! Hubbie ordered the red snapper with lump crab meat on top - it was oh so very yummy too!!! You must order their "hot desserts" at the beginning of the meal because they take a little longer to prepare, but there are still many others that looked delectable that you can order after your meal if you decide then to have a dessert. My husband and I shared the molten chocolate cake a la mode, and I can't even describe how delicious it was!! We were both in heaven. The other couple ordered the raspberry souffle' and gave us a little taste, it also was very good! The entire dining experience was totally satisfying, on every level!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We were at Morton's for NYE to have great service and steaks that is expected at Morton's. Dessert was above par. The service particularly good for the number of people celebrating.