“Goro's is the best!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Northwest Side
san antonio
“Goro's is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2009

My coworkers and I try to go there at least once a week! The service is fine and the food is fabulous!! My favorite is the Izzy role. I've been going there since Goro owned it.. and nothing has really changed too much since he left. I went to his new place but it's too far for me and the prices are higher. The original Goro's is THE best!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

NM
“Horrible Sushi Despite Reviews”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2009

After reading all the rave reviews of the restaurant, my boyfriend and I decided to try it. We love sushi and between the two of us, we ordered four different rolls. Much to our dismay (and despite the reviews AND all the customers on a Monday night) it was horrible. The rice was flavorless and horrible. The best part about the meal was the miso soup. Neither of us enjoyed our meal and we will never go back.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
San Antonio, TX
“Not the Original”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2008

This used to be my favorite but since "Goro" left its just not the same. Fish was fine but not outstanding.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Go for lunch before the...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2008

Go for lunch before the local (Clark) highschoolers show up and ruin your dinner.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great sushi at a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2008

great sushi at a great price

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook