“Good Food, Nice Staff”

Ranked #1,941 of 4,669 Restaurants in San Antonio
Roanoke, Texas
“Good Food, Nice Staff”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a restaurant that would be something different than we could get at home. Martha’s Mexican Café was located close to our hotel and we had never heard of it, so we thought we would give it a try. There were not many people in the restaurant, so at first we were wondering if we made a mistake, but as soon as they brought out the delicious salsa we knew we had to see what else the restaurant had to offer. I got “super nachos” and my husband got the “enchilada fiesta” we were both pleasantly surprised and ate more than typical for either of us. The food was reasonable priced, and the server was very friendly and even left us with personal stories and a handshake.

• Visited July 2013