“De Zavala bakery is wonderful”

Broadway Daily Bread
Ranked #7 of 49 Bakeries in San Antonio
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Love the cinnamon rolls and the kolaches! They also make great sandwiches. The owner is also altruistic. When I aked him to donate for our school event, he didn't even hesitate. I will always support this bakery.

2  Thank TexasLuv2travl

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I've been here several times- I love it! I always buy more than I plan to..whether its a loaf or bread, an extra scone or kolache, muffins, cupcakes..you get the drift!
The veggie sandwich is out of this world...on the birdman bread. The college kids working there are also usually pretty friendly. As I'm writing I'm thinking i'd like to head there for a mini chocolate cupcake!!!!

1  Thank Justsomegal
Reviewed July 10, 2009

Ordered 4 dozen dinner rolls on a Friday before a Tuesday luncheon. Arrived on Tues. at 7:00 a.m. to pick up my order, to be told they could only bake 3 dozen. They were hockey pucks. I asked for a discount since I was 1 dozen short and the girl behind the counter said "no discounts". On my way out, she SHOUTED, "why don't you plan ahead next time" I guess ordered on the Friday before was not enough time for them to bake 4 dozen dinner rolls. I wouldn't ever patronize this "bakery" and advised the 7,000 employees at my company to never do business with Broadway Daily Bread ever!

4  Thank Kristin_9
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Alamo Heights, Texas
Reviewed July 27, 2008

Best bakery in town (sorry, Central Market) !

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 20, 2008

Great sandwiches and baked goods; the ingredients taste so fresh that the flavors explode in your mouth. There's also a branch on De Zavala, across from Clark high school, in NW San Antonio.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook